The competition has ended! Check out the winner here.
After our successful Rooftop Film Club competition last month we decided it would be good to reward our readers with some more prizes. This time we will be giving away 2 tickets to one of the hottest artists to grace London in recent months, Hoodie Allen.
After we did one of the first Hoodie Allen interviews back in late 2010, we’ve had quite a fan base for the West Coast rapper, and we have been huge supporters of his musical output for years now. From Making Waves and Pep Rally through to Leap Year and the recently released All American, Hoodie has consistently produced top quality music which has only recently started getting the recognition it deserves. His All American EP debuted at #10 on the billboard charts, #1 on iTunes and #5 on the hip-hop charts, despite being released without the backing of a major label.
A shining testament to the new breed of social media savvy musicians, Hoodie has organically grown his fanbase from the ground up and consistently rewards his fans with free music. He’s toured with B.o.B, Cee-Lo Green and Das Racist, and next month he will be travelling across the pond and visiting us on UK soil.
To celebrate, we have partnered with Hoodie to giveaway 2 free tickets to the lucky winner for the London gig on June 10th at the O2 Islington Academy.
How to enter
To enter, it’s very simple! Just like us on Facebook and share the photo and you’ll be entered into our draw.
– Both entry mechanics must be fulfilled before 06-06-2012 to be eligible.
– The tickets are only eligible for UK residents as the event is based in London, and we want the tickets to be used.
– We reserve the right to revoke the prize if we deem your claim fraudulent or unverifiable.
– CTR writers are obviously not eligible to win, past or present.
– Bear in mind, we’re doing this off our own backs and trying to offer you guys some great content, so please don’t try and take advantage. We’re all volunteers and don’t need the drama of people trying to find loopholes.
– If you don’t have Facebook and are unable to enter, drop me an email and I’ll add you to the list.
We will be picking a winner on June 5th and tickets will be available to pick up on the night! It couldn’t be simpler, so get involved now for your chance to win!